What is a prophet?

Unknown 7:34 AM
What is a prophet?

The Spirit addresses its own particular and conveys messages as dreams or learning not known not world. It annuls lies where truth is permitted to be listened. It makes a route for the equitable to succeed and it advances a methods by which it can be listened.

In 1984 my first bonus was gotten to "tear down the mass of places of worship, go out to the general population and bring back the youthful." That divider is the obstruction keeping the learning of the genuine God, the Spirit of the Universe, from being uncovered.

Three dreams followed in which my face was appeared on a screen and in which Jesus Christ was lecturing on a slope before I supplanted him. The screen is the Internet and the slope of my educating is sufficiently huge to achieve the entire human race in the meantime. It was created to empower another showing that can't be ceased by religious gatherings or others. That is the force of God.

The way to learning is memory of my resurrection. As a man in my last life who kicked the bucket at around 45 years old there was work in front of me and a criticalness to do it. Between carries on with a dreams demonstrated this life extended as a line in front and the same age was highlights to be the point at which the force would come. In the meantime there was the inclination that 'finally I can do it'.

Two months past my 45th birthday the Spirit stuck me to the bed with such compel that I couldn't move a muscle. It gave me directions and dreams and from that point on drove me to learn of the puzzles to disclose to others what God has done and what is coming. The dreams that took after were of the obliteration that is going to hit the earth. They turned out to be a lot for me to shoulder and I asked for them to stop.

History Channel Documentary

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »